With its blissful ambience of laid-back cool and uninhibited revelry, Sandals Negril epitomizes the free-spirited personality that has long made Negril the exotic playground of choice for fun-loving pleasure seekers. Here on sands of pure white kissed by a sea of aquamarine, this decadently carefree resort is nestled within lushly landscaped acres along the island's legendary Seven-Mile Beach, putting you closer to the water than anywhere else in Negril.
- Global Gourmet Dining at 7 Restaurants
- Premium Drinks at 5 Bars and Robert Mondavi Wines
- Water Sports (Motorized and Non-Motorized)
- Scuba Diving (certification required)
- Land Sports (Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball, and more)
- Fitness Center
- Daily and Nightly Entertainment
- Non-Stop round trip Sandals airport transfers
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
- Located on the longest stretch of Negril's Seven-Mile Beach
- Beachfront Walkout Club level rooms
- Swim-up Suites & New Loft Suites
- 4 Pools and 3 Whirlpools
- Red Lane Spa & Salon
Sample Entertainment Schedule:
- Sunday: Reggae Fest
- Monday: Caribbean Carnival Beach Party
- Tuesday: Burlesque Dance and Live Band
- Wednesday: All White Party & Chocolate Buffet
- Thursday: Festival of the Arts
- Friday: A Night in the Caribbean
Additional On Resort Fun:
- Famous 7 mile Beach
- Unlimited water sports
- Night Blooming Jasmine Couples Seaside Massage
- Candlelight dinner for two
- Reserve a seaside cabana complete with Butler Service
Around the Island:
- Rick's Cafe in Negril is one of Jamaica's most famous hot spots. It's actually a bar and restaurant, but most people go there for heart-throbbing cliff jumping, and breath-taking views and sunsets!
- YS Falls is one of Jamaica's finest natural attractions, offering the opportunity to experience the beauty of a series of untouched and unspoiled waterfalls on the South Coast of Jamaica. With seven waterfalls, several of which cascade into natural pools, and lush gardens, it's perfect for lovers and families.
- 4x4 Off-Road Safari. Climb aboard and get ready for an awe-inspiring trip to discover the real Jamaica. Take a walk on the wild side through lush, tropical foliage to discover hidden waterfalls and jump into crystal-clear, spring water pools. Get off the beaten track and experience the very heart of paradise.